How to Factory Reset a Computer
This tutorial helps you how to factory reset a computer to solve the problems of your windows & To unlock the device when you forgot Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to factory reset a computer, do the backup of your personal data in your computer.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
How to factory reset windows 10
- Select Settings
- Press Update & security and Recovery
- Choose Get started
- Then select Keep my files or Remove everything
- Tap Just remove my files or Remove files and clean the drive
- Click Next and Reset
- Select Continue.
How to factory reset Windows 8.1
- Open the Charms
- Click on Settings
- Tap Change PC settings
- Choose Update and Recovery and Recovery
- Then select Refresh your PC without affecting your files or Remove everything and reinstall Windows
Enter to recovery software
- Dell —— F8
- Alienware —– F8
- Lenovo —– F11
- Samsung —– F4
- Sony ——- F10
- Toshiba —– Release the 0 key
- Asus —– F9
- HP —— F11
- Acer —– Alt + F10
- MSI ——– F3