How to Factory Reset an Android Phone
This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset an android phone to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Factory reset an android phone, do the backup of your personal data in your android phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
Factory Reset is operation restore hardware settings in the State it was in before Sale for several reasons including:
– Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses.
– Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors.
– Delete the names stored in the device.
– Deleting files from the device.
– Heavy use of the device & more….
- Power off your android phone.
- Press and hold the volume down for 10 – 20 seconds after that press the power button for a short while
- Choose option recovery by using to navigate volume button and to confirm power key
- When you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press .release the power button.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset
- Then select yes delete all user data
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.
- Press the power button to turn your phone.
- Select Menu button.
- Select Settings.
- Press Backup & Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Then select Reset Device.
- Afterward, check Erase internal storage if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.