How to factory Reset Apple iPhone 7 Plus
This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset Apple iPhone 7 Plus to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset Apple iPhone 7 Plus, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Apple iPhone 7 Plus.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
Apple iPhone 7 Specs.
- NETWORK : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- DISPLAY : 5,5 inches
- Resolution : 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm
- SYSTEM OS : iOS 10
- CPU / MEMORY : Quad-core / 2 GB RAM
- CAMERA : 12MP, front camera : 7 MP
- BATTERY : Li-ion mAh, Non-removable
- Price : Expected on 900 $
First method :
- Get your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes.
- Select iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
- After that select the Restore button.
- Confirm information about this process – Tap Restore.
- For the next step, the iTunes will download, getting and restore the software on your Phone.
- At the last step select “Setup as a new iPhone“.
- Write a name for your phone.
- A Congratulation!
- Please switch your iPhone into your computer.
- Afterward, please Power off your device.
- After that hold the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Tap and hold the Home button with Power button together.
- For next Freeing the Power button.
- Get Home button, when you are notified by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
- Tap OK and wait until iTunes will restore.