How to factory Reset Apple iPhone 7
This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset Apple iPhone 7 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset Apple iPhone 7, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Apple iPhone 7.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
First method :
- Seal your iPhone into your computer.
- Afterward, please Power off your device.
- After that hold the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Press and hold the Home button with Power button together.
- At next Freeing the Power button.
- Get Home button, when you are notified by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
- Tap OK and wait until iTunes will restore.
Second method :
- Get to Home screen.
- Next Step, select to Settings.
- Select General.
- Tap Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- Afterward, the screen will show information to confirm.
- Next step, write your passcode.
- Confirm your choice and wait to finish the operation.
- A Congratulations!
Third method :
- Switch your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes.
- Select iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
- Afterward, select the Restore button.
- Confirm information about this process – tap Restore.
- For the next step, the iTunes will download, getting and restore the software on your Phone.
- At the last step select “Setup as a new iPhone“.
- Finally, Write a name for your phone.
- A Congratulation!
Apple iPhone 7 Specifications & Price.
- NETWORK : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- DISPLAY : 4.7 inches
- Resolution : 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm
- SYSTEM OS : iOS 10
- CPU / MEMORY : Quad-core / 2 GB RAM
- CAMERA : 12MP, front camera : 7 MP
- BATTERY : Li-ion mAh, Non-removable
- Price : Expected on 769 $