How to Reset Huawei Honor 8 Pro
This tutorial help you How to reset Huawei Honor 8 Pro to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems with Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset , do the backup of your personal data in your phone Huawei Honor 8 Pro
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
First method :
- switch off your device by pressing power key.
- afterwards,press & hold power button + volume up key together for a couple second.
- Release the helded keys when the Huawei Logo appears on your screen.
- select wipe data/factory reset by volume button & confirm by the power button.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing volume up key .
- Finally,when the recovery mode appears choose option reboot system now by using the power key.
Second method :
- Power ON your phone Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- Go to setting & tab to Advanced settings.
- Choose to Back up & reset.
- Press Factory data reset.
- confirm the whole operation by Selecting Reset phone .
A congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation.