How to Reset LG phone
This tutorial helps you how to reset LG phone to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset LG phone, do the backup of your personal data in your LG phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Press the main Menu
- Select Settings
- Tap Backup & Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Delete All.
- Power off your LG phone
- Press and hold the Volume down for 3 seconds after that press the power button for a short while.
- Choose option recovery by using to navigate volume button and to confirm power key.
- When you see an android logo press and hold volume down and release the power button.
- Use Volume rockers and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select yes.