How to factory Reset Motorola Moto E4 Plus
This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset Motorola Moto E4 Plus to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Motorola Moto E4 Plus.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
Motorola MOTO E4 plus Specifications
- NETWORK – GSM / HSPA /LTE
- DISPLAY 5.5 inches
- DIMONSION 155 x 72.3 x 9.6 mm
- SYSTEM OS Android 7.1.1
- CPU / MEMORY Quad-core 1.25 GHz / 2/3 GB RAM
- CAMERA 13 MP, autofocus Front: 5MP
- BATTERY Removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
First method :
- Press the Menu button
- Select Settings
- Scroll down and select Privacy
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Afterward, check Erase internal storage if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Reset Phone.
Second method :
- power off your phone
- press and hold the volume down for 3 second after that press the power button for for a short while
- choose option recovery by using to navigate volume button and to confirme power key
- when you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press .release the power button.
- choose wipe data / factory reset
- then select yes delete all user data
- to restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.
Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.