How to factory Reset ZTE Axon 7s
This tutorial help you How to reset ZTE Axon 7s to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems with Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset , do the backup of your personal data in your phone ZTE Axon 7s
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
First method :
- Hold down your device by pressing power key.
- Next,press & hold power button + volume up key together for a few second.
- Release helded keys when you see bootmode on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode by using volume up key .
- For openning recovery mode keep pressing power key for a few second.
- Select wipe data / factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- Select Yes — delete all user data & Power key to confirm.
- select reboot system now to restart your device.
Congratulations! The Hard reset ZTE Axon 7s is done.
Second method :
- Power ON your phone
- Go to setting & tab to Advanced settings
- Tap to Back up & reset
- Tap to Factory data reset
- confirm the whole operation by Select Reset phone .
Well done! You have just performed the factory reset operation.