How to reset LG Escape 3 K373
factory reset is operation restore hardware settings in the State it was in before Sale for several reasons including :
– Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
– Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
– Delete the names stored in the device
– Deleting files from the device
– Heavy use of the device & more….
Before you start to Hard reset , do the backup of your personal data in your phone LG Escape 3 K373.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
How to Reset LG Escape 3 K373
- In order to switch off the cell phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Delete All if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.