This tutorial helps you How to factory reset SAMSUNG G950F Galaxy S8 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in your phone SAMSUNG G950F Galaxy S8.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
SAMSUNG G950F Galaxy S8 Specification.
- NETWORK: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- DISPLAY: 5.8 inches (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- RESOLUTION: 1440 x 2960 pixels (~570 ppi pixel density)
- SYSTEM OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz) – EMEA
- STORAGE/ MEMORY : 64 GB / 4 Gb RAM
- CAMERA: 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm: 8MP
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Power on your phone.
- Go to main menu & tab to the setting.
- Select General & Tap to Backup and reset.
- Tap to Factory data reset.
- Select Reset device.
- Next step, Tap Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- A Congratulations! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
- Power off the smartphone by pressing down the Power key.
- Afterward, press and hold together: Volume Up + Power key, Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- Choose from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Next selects “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the operation.
- After that tap to option “reboot system now“.
- Well done! the factory reset operation has been finished.