This tutorial helps you How to factory reset SAMSUNG G955F Galaxy S8 plus to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in your phone SAMSUNG G955F Galaxy S8 plus.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing down the Power key.
- After that press and hold together: Volume Up + Power key, Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- Select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- the next step selects “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the operation.
- Afterward option “reboot system now“.
- A Congratulations ! the factory reset operation has been completed.
- Switch on your phone.
- Go to main menu & tab to the setting.
- Select General & Tap to Backup and reset.
- Tap to Factory data reset.
- Select Reset device.
- Next, Tap Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
SAMSUNG G955F Galaxy S8 plus Specs & Price.
- NETWORK: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- DISPLAY: 6.2 inches
- RESOLUTION: 1440 x 2960 pixels (~529 PPI pixel density)
- SYSTEM OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- STORAGE/ MEMORY : 64 GB / 4 Gb RAM
- CAMERA: 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm: 8MP
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery