How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro
This tutorial helps you How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy C5 Pro to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in your phone SAMSUNG Galaxy C5 Pro.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Power OFF your Device.
- Press & hold the Volume UP + HOME + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on your screen.
- Select ‘wipe data/factory reset‘ by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- Select ‘Yes — delete all user data‘ & Power key to confirm.
- select ‘reboot system now to restart your device.
- Success! The Factory reset is done.
- Power ON your Device.
- Go to main menu & tap to the setting.
- Select General & Tap to Back up and reset.
- Tap to Factory data reset.
- Select Reset device.
- Tap Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
SAMSUNG Galaxy C5 Pro Specifications & Price.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA /LTE
- DISPLAY : 5.2 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- RESOLUTION : 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 PPI pixel density
- SYSTEM OS : Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
- CPU / MEMORY : Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- CAMERA : 16 MP, f/1.9
- BATTERY : Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- PRICE : Expected on 777.70 $